This is for that time when your customer faces a financial predicament where stretching the payments out over a 3, 6, or 12 month period becomes the key to solving your customer's concerns (for example: a pet becomes hurt or ill, or a costly dental procedure is not covered by insurance, or an unexpected car repair becomes necessary, or a home emergency or improvement occurs or the customer in the furniture store is having trouble making up his mind whereas purchasing that crucial extra item because they think they can't afford it). Now, with our 3, 6, or 12 month payment plan, your customer does not have to worry about an unexpected financial emergency or the additional amount of money to purchase something extra.
How would you like to sell an extra tire? Perform a much needed repair or service? Or sell an extra piece of matching furniture?
Forget layaway which makes you wait for your money and the customers wait for their product. We are an immediate gratification society, we want our product and we want it NOW! You can offer a Bad Credit/No Credit finance option to your customers and get your money UP FRONT! Give financing to your customers that would allow them to split the purchase of your product or service into small monthly payments. We can do this without the lengthy and arduous process of applying for credit or other financing programs.
Our 3, 6, or 12 month "EZPAY Advantage" with "ADVANCE FUNDING" has become the single most exciting and fastest growing service that we have had the pleasure to roll out! Never before has a check-based financing program offered you the opportunity to be paid UP FRONT!
Plus, as always, we provide FULL GUARANTEE!
We are thoroughly convinced the EZPAY Advantage will generate more sales for you!
With this option you are funded 100% of the monies IN ADVANCE! Your customers will have their accounts debited over the 3, 6, or 12 month period while you get ALL OF THE MONEY within 3 days after the “batch” is closed!
- Only a single check is written, the remainder of the payments will be electronically ACH debited from the customer’s account based on the term selected
- Offers the capability to select during each transaction from any of the three financing term options or, in the alternative, to hide such multiple options from the terminal display for those who only opt to have one financing option available
- Simple user terminal display/user interface
- Provides for a modified, printed terminal receipt to show the (a) entire deal amount and (b) the amount of the 1st check, the check #, and $ amount, and (c) the # of remaining recurring electronic debits and (d) the amount of each electronic debit as well as a Grand Total (sample 3, 6, and 12 month receipts are attached)
- You can opt to have all three options displayed for the cashier such that the consumer can decide what is best for their budget based on the monthly payment schedule.
- The Consumer Security Agreement reflects the down payment (check # 1), the number of recurring debits based on the term selected, and the amount of each subsequent debit. A two-part, MICR encoded form is used for running transactions.
- The initial payment ( check # 1 ) is only 25% of the total with the balance of 75% being split and debited evenly over 3, 6, or 12 months depending on the term selected ( i.e. 25% down plus 3, 6, or 12 debits for the balance due in approximate 30 day increments from the transaction date).