Factoring - AR Receivables and Asset Based Lending

Accounts Receivable Financing

Our Receivables Funding (Accounts Receivable Financing) service means that we can help you improve your cash flow by providing an immediate advance of cash against the value of your outstanding invoices. Then as you raise an invoice, we can release up to 90% of the value of that invoice within 24 hours. The remaining 10% is paid to you, less a small service fee, once we have received payment from your customer.

This means your business has access to an ongoing supply of cash directly linked to your sales. So as your business grows so does the amount of funding we can make available to you allowing your business to constantly be able to meet increasing demand.You remain in control by working with a dedicated team of people who ensure your customers are as happy to deal with us as they are with you. Most Fortune 500 companies have used Accounts Receivable Funding to improve cash flow and enhance growth.

Purchase Order Finance Service

Our export finance service helps you develop your overseas business profitably and with confidence.Not only do we provide an advance of cash against the value of your outstanding export invoices but then, as you issue an invoice, we can release up to 80% of the value of that invoice within 24 hours. The remaining 20%, less a small service fee, is paid to you once your customer pays. This means your business has access to an ongoing supply of cash linked to your sales. So as your overseas business grows so does the amount of funding available to you.

In addition to the cash flow funding that we can provide, we also remove the hassle of dealing with overseas customers by going after and collecting outstanding invoice payments from them for you. Working with you, we decide whether to use the services of our in-house multilingual team or to use our worldwide network of associated factoring companies, always ensuring the smooth flow of business over differences in laws, customs and language.

We will prepare and send out statements and telephone your overseas customers, in many regions communicating with them in their language. We will collect payments for you and maintain professional and detailed accounts of your transactions. We can also help in smoothing out the problem of fluctuating exchange rates by offering multi-currency facilities. We have overseas bank accounts for fast, low-cost receipt of payments. You remain in control by working with a dedicated team of people who ensure your customers are as happy to deal with us as they are with you.

Large orders, seasonal sales and business expansion can place real pressures on your cash flow. Some suppliers want you to pay cash on delivery, while your customer wants to pay you net 30 to net 60 days. At the same timelabor, packaging and shipping costs all have to be met. While the opportunities for future sales and growth may be great, these conditions constrict the life blood of your business – your cash flow.

Our purchase order finance service (PO Finance) exists to make your deals not only possible, but profitable. We can provide funds against confirmed orders, or one-off sales, to individual customers. There are 3 different types of facility, linked to a receivables funding facility, that you could make use of dependent on your situation.

Advance up to 100%

We can advance up to 100% of the confirmed purchase cost to your supplier by paying them directly and taking ownership of the goods. We collect the invoice payment from your customer and pay you the balance between the order value and the amount paid to your supplier, minus our fees and cost of money used, once payment has been received.

Freight Bill Funding

Our Freight Bill Funding (freight bill factoring / freight bill financing) programs relieve the pressures of cash flow and time when running a trucking company. Diverse Merchant Solutions’s partners have developed products and services to help you finance your transportation business and streamline the administrative side of your business.

Tailored to Suit your Transportation Company’s Needs

We have a selection of flexible freight bill funding programs that we can tailor to suit your transportation company’s needs.

Our client service team is dedicated to only servicing transportation companies clients and, therefore, is experienced not only in your needs but also in how to deal with your clients in a professional and courteous manner. As part of our Freight Bill funding program you will receive:

  • Cash within 24 hours to either your fundingbank account or loaded directly to your Fuel Card (our renowned fleet fuel card service)
  • Dedicated, professional account executives operating a collection service for you. Last year Diverse Merchant Solutions partner collected over $9 billion in accounts receivables for over 7,000 clients
  • Free online credit checks on your clients, updated weekly, available 24 hours / 7 days a week
  • Back Office Management, issuing statements, mailing of invoices, verification and professional collection calls
  • Bad Debt Protection, if you choose to include this with your facility; non-recourse is available for facilities up to $100,000
  • Online Access to your facility with full reporting
  • Online Imaging, access to images of remittances / checks received from your clients

Our Facilities Grow with You

Many businesses and business owners face the challenge of finding the capital to improve or increase the cash flow of the business, especially when in a growth cycle. We understand these pressures and our programs are geared to growing with you as a business. Unlike banks or asset based lenders, we look primarily to the assets of your business; our facilities grow with you and will not affect the ownership or equity of your business. We can provide funding against your receivables where you sell to businesses on credit terms. We fund temporary placements and can consider permanent placements.

  • Our partner is the only lender currently offering a stand-alone inventory revolving line of credit to our retail and wholesale clients in the United States and Canada. Our inventory based revolving line of credit is designed to help prevent cash flow issues by maximizing your available working capital.
  • If you currently have a receivables lender, but no financing in place for your existing inventory, then Diverse Merchant Solutions is an ideal solution. If your existing credit facility has a cap on your inventory borrowing or if your business has more inventory assets than receivables, you’re probably not close to realizing your full borrowing potential.
  • If your bank has told you “no” or “no more”, we invite you to bring your business expansion needs to Diverse Merchant Solutions. You’ll be glad you did. Please call sales & consulting at 800-343-5122 with any immediate questions.
  • Revolving credit lines on existing inventory $150,000-$2,000,000+
  • Direct lender that will fund up to 50% of cost
  • Leverage existing inventory to create additional working capital
  • Retail stores and online stores qualify for financing
  • Fast fundings throughout the United States and Canada
  • One stop shop for both pre-sold and warehoused inventory
  • Can finance in transit or on-the-water inventory
  • Although a stand-alone financing product, we partner with factors, receivable lenders, and other finance companies to maximize our clients borrowing power

Our popular form of financing has been featured in: